Onsite Steps Taken to Control the Spread
We are thrilled to have the ability to further prevent cross-contamination and reduce the spread of germs throughout our communities through our partnership with GermSafe24. GermSafe24 will allow Integrated Senior Lifestyles to keep its residents and employees safe by installing the EPA-registered, anti-microbial film across all high-touch surface areas within each facility. This film provides germ-resistant protection through the use of nanosilver technology, offering 180 days of 24/7 surface sanitation. Examples of high-touch areas that will be protected by the film include but are not limited to:
- Community Entry/exit door handles
- Door handles within common areas
- Concierge desks and front office supplies
- Elevator buttons, grab bars, and stair railings
- Communal dining areas
- Business and social lounges
- Fitness equipment and surrounding areas
- Activity tables and shared equipment
- Nursing stations*
- Therapy and specialized care equipment*
- Additional specialty equipment (SuzyQ carts, iN2L equipment)*
Vaccine Now Available to Residents & Staff
Please Call Your Local Community for Upcoming Clinic Date Details
Precautions Still in Place
- Assisted Living residents needing dining assistance will be assessed for need and a plan implemented to meet those needs. This may include small group dining practicing social distancing.
- Assisted Living residents will be provided room service to the residents individual apartments.
- Memory care and Extended Care will place residents six feet apart and schedule two meal times for each meal to promote social distancing. Residents will be assisted with proper hand washing & hygiene.
- Residents MAY venture out of their apartments if they are not exhibiting signs of illness.
- Community transportation to medically necessary appointments must be approved by management for all care levels.
- Residents needing supplies should contact the concierge for assistance with online ordering if needed. HEB, Wal-Mart, Amazon and many others deliver direct to the community so there is no need for outside shopping. Your concierge can provide local resources.